With great enthusiasm we announce our presence at the European Microwave Week event dedicated to the world of microwaves and related applications.
The city of Utrecht in the Netherlands was supposed to host the 2020 edition of the event, but due to the prolonged effects of the coronavirus pandemic, the event will instead take place in virtual mode from 10 to 15 January 2021.
About the event:
The European Microwave Week 2020 is the main European conference on Microwave Technology for Radar and Communication and it features three main specialized technical conferences:
- European Microwave Conference (EuMC): now in its 50th edition
- European Microwave Integrated Circuits Conference (EuMIC): now in its 15th edition
- European Radar Conference (EuRAD): now in its 17th edition
The program of the entire event, is full of technical sessions covering topics on the following macro themes:
- Microwave, millimeter and sub-millimeter wave systems
- Antennas and propagation
- Wireless technologies
- Telecommunications (RF, microwaves, optics)
- Integrated circuits, semiconductor materials and packaging
- Radar architectures, systems and subsystems
- Sensors and remote systems
- Measurement and testing
We are looking forward to two speech:
1) On 13.01 WEDNESDAY – h 10:50-11:10
Luca Pelliccia, Head of Microwave Division in RF will present an industrial keynote speech, entitled:
Compact On-Board Dielectric Filters and Diplexers for High-Power Satellite Applications
2) On 14.01 THURSDAY h-11.10-11.30
Paolo Vallerotonda, Microwave Engineer in RF R&D area will present his speech entitled:
Surface Mountable L- and C-Band Pre-Distorted Filters for Frequency Converters of High Throughput Satellite Systems.
This paper is based on the results of the Esa project called SUMO.
The full program is here.
We are very devoted to this event and we would like to dedicate this edition, although a little different from the usual to our Professor Roberto Sorrentino, who passed away on March 3.
He was one of the founders and first President of the European Microwave Association (EuMA), owner of the European Microwave Week.
You can’t miss it! For info on how to register click here!