Microwave Filters and Passive Components
Filters and Passive Components is one of the main Design & Prototyping Unit of RF Microtech.
RF Microtech develops both conventional and innovative designs based on advanced technologies, selecting the most appropriate one to match customer requirements. Prototyping, testing and small/medium production services are offered as well as technical assistance in all steps of product development.
Application areas include Aerospace, Satellite and Terrestrial Communications, Radars and Military applications.
Typologies of passive components:
- Diplexers and Multiplexers
- Electrical and Mechanical tuneable Filters
- Switchable Matrices and Filter Banks
- Couplers and Power dividers
- RF Interconnections and Packaging
- Planar Filters including Suspended-Lines
Examples of Customizable Filters and Passive Components
- High power handling dielectric-based bandpass filters
- Innovative high-performance waveguide filters
- Low-loss, very-compact bandpass filters with wide spurious-free response
- Bandstop filters with high-selectivity and multiple stopbands
- Switched filter banks in suspended microstrip technology
- Miniaturized Surface Mountable Filters in Micromachined technology
- Mechanical-tunable waveguide bandpass filters
- Electrical-tunable filters in planar technology