Multilayer Micromachined Cavity Filter
Space application in Ka band
- Typical operation frequencies: 25 ÷ 35 GHz
- Typical fraction bandwidth: up to 3÷4%
- Volume and mass saving with respect to reference technology: >50%
- Achievable unloaded Q-factor: up to 1000
- Thermal range of operation: -30 ÷ + 70°C
- Possible RF interconnection: SMT, wire bonding
Multilayer stack, allows the possibility to increase the Q-factor by increasing the height of the filter.
Alternative design concepts allow for cavity filters up to 100GHz.