Beam Forming Networks
Active and Passive Antennas for Telecommunication Systems
- Cutom array pattern synthesis
- Form L band up to millimeter waves
- Multiple technologies: SIW, waveguide, planar (microstrip, stripline)
- Multibeam solutions: Rotman lenses, Blass and Butler matrices
- Active solutions: custom LNA and PA design and integration
- Phase shifters, power dividers, SPnT switches
Microstrip Rotman Lens for Ku Active Phased Arrays.
Array of LNAs for Ku Active Phased Arrays.
Ku-band Waveguide Blass Matrix.
BFN for slotted waveguide antennas.
C-band 2×2 Digital Phase Shifter Module.
Phased array operating at C-band.