New Space Economy: a big opportunity for Italy
On the 10th October the first Workshop on “New Space Economy” will be held in Foligno. Experts from institutional, research and industrial world will argue about the topic. They will discuss on the positive impact that the space economy has already had on our Country and about the opportunities to take in order to grow and remain key player in the global aerospace field.
Prof. Roberto Sorrentino, president of RF Microtech and vice-president of the Umbria Aerospace Cluster, will actively participate to the panel discussion.
- Introduction at the New Space Economy
- The technology transfer: upstream & downstream
- Spacetech in Italy: an overview
- The Fondation E. Amaldi and its innovation booster role
- New Space Economy Expo Forum, 10 – 12 December 2019: The Space In One Place.
Registration details and more information are available at the workshop website